SG comes tomorrow may replace with one of these 3 watches On order

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by enthawizeguy, Apr 26, 2015.

1. enthawizeguy macrumors 6502

So my space Grey comes tomorrow . I only have 1000 in my bank account but I ordered the stainless steel with black band , white band and the leather loop . If one of those ships in the 14 day window I will cancel the other orders and return the space grey . I can just take the space grey back to the Apple Store and cancel the other orders online since they don't charge until they ship right? I really want the stainless steal but we will see when I get the SG tom.

2. Cuteshenanigans macrumors newbie

3. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

Ehh maybe I'm gonna need the money for rent so I'll prob just return for a refund . How long do refunds usually take?

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You have only $1000 in the bank, some of which you need for rent, yet you ordered 4 Apple Watches, three of them SS?

5. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

This seems like a very logical thing to do...

6. wepiii macrumors 6502

I think I read somewhere that you couldn't return to the store yet. I think you have to mail it back

7. rkho macrumors member

Unfortunately, it's not about how much money you spend. It's about how much money in regards to your income you blow.

8. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

You have done a foolish thing. I'd recommend canceling all three orders that haven't shipped yet.

9. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

10. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

This is why America is losing.

11. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

12. rodiak macrumors member

I'm not judging you here but I have to tell you, if I had only $1000 in the bank AND had to worry about rent I would never in a million years consider buying an Apple Watch! And I am a total Apple fanboy...

Mine is still on the way but all the reviews pretty much agree on one thing, this device is by no means necessary. So even though you didn't ask for it, my advice would be don't waste your money and save it for rent... That would be the smart thing to do.

13. Wallabe macrumors 6502a

I think you have poor money management and financial education.

I don't recommend you getting an Apple Watch. Seriously.

14. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

I have more money . Never mind didn't ask for commentary

15. Wallabe macrumors 6502a

In that case, enjoy your Apple Watch. You should be able to sleep well with whichever one you decide to keep.

:rolleyes:

16. nfl46 macrumors 603

My advice would be to just keep the SG and cancel the other three SS. That extra $200 plus you are spending on the SS could go towards your rent. But, this is only if you really want the watch.

When you get paid again, just buy some third party bands and switch the look up and keep it creative.

17. Juansito macrumors regular

Juansito

Why are people so concerned with another persons money? Worry about youself and your finances. I don't recall him asking for financial advice from strangers who don't even know him.

As for the subject I think Apple will charge your card and give you 7 days to update payment once it gets declined. So when that happens you can just return the SG and wait for the refund 3-5 days but your might cut it pretty close.

18. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

How did you manage to bypass Aople's 2 per customer limit and ordered 4 Apple Watches?

19. bushido Suspended

bushido

they dont care until they r ready for shipping. i ordered three myself. will keep whatever ships first

20. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

That's funny as some members who ordered too many reportedly saw all their orders cancelled.