SGP Anti-Fingerprint Film

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JMBrown, Nov 23, 2008.

1. JMBrown macrumors newbie

I am very interested in purchasing the SGP Anti-fingerprint film for my iPhone, but I'm still a little hesitant because of the effects it has on the screen image quality. I've searched but have been unable to find any pictures of a phone with the film on it, despite the product's popularity here. So I was wondering if anyone here could post some decent shots of their phone with the SGP AF Film so I could get a feel for how it looks.

Thanks

2. Pared macrumors 65816

Love my SGP. Slightly better than the Power Support Anti-Fingerprint film.

It's really not much of a bother at all. Taking pictures wouldn't really give you a good idea as to how it looks.

If you don't mind fingerprints, get the Crystal clear films. If you do, this film is the best option available.

3. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

+1, I too prefer the SGP over the PS Anti Glare. I also agree, I can't imagine getting a pic of it that would show how it really looks.

4. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I've used the Power Support Anti-Glare since my first gen iPhone, and then on the 3G. I recently picked up the SGP Anti-Fingerprint and put that one on instead.

The SGP feels slightly different. It's not as smooth feeling as the Power Support. Where I like the feeling better on the Power Support, the SGP has less of that textured look when looking at the screen, especially when the screen has a white background. The SGB is more clear, but it also gives everything a more "soft" appearance then the Power Support.

It's a toss up. Both are good at their job, but for clarity sake, even though it softens the screen a touch more, the SGP seems better.

As far as longevity, I've never had a scratch, scuff, or mark on the Power Support, ever. The SGP is new for me, so I don't know how long it will last with day to day use. So far, I'm pleased.

5. Pared macrumors 65816

The SGP is just as scratch-resistant as the PS.

6. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

I'm not sure about what it does to the image, but I hate the texture! :mad: