SGP Back Skin?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by GeorgeN111, Mar 8, 2012.

1. GeorgeN111 macrumors regular

Hello everyone, does anyone know whether the back of the iPad (3rd Generation) is the same as the iPad 2. I want to pick up a skin for my iPad prior to receiving it so that i can put the skin straight on. I want to purchase the SGP Skin for the back of the device. Will this be ok, has anyone heard anything about the design of the back in terms of whether it is exactly the same as the iPad 2? I would also be interested in whether the GelaSkins would also be ok.

2. LostAggie macrumors 6502

I am interested in this also. Feedback indicated the SGP product is subject to shrinking so that made me worry.

3. treeoflife macrumors member

You should check with their customer service representative. Just to be 100% sure before placing an order. I checked their website and the products are on Pre-orders.

4. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

5. GeorgeN111 thread starter macrumors regular

I was following your thread ScubaCinci, but i thought i would create a thread which is more specific to the SGP skins to try and get the attention of someone who has knowledge on the back of the iPad. I was hoping someone would reply to your thread with the much needed information. You would have thought that at least one technology news site would have commented on the back, after all it affects anyone trying to buy a case before the release. You would have even thought that Apple would just state that. I preferably would need to get a skin beforehand, due to the fact i am OCD about scratches and dirt ect. I don't want to use the back of my iPad unprotected. :eek:

6. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

I'm with you brother:apple: