SGP Crystal vs PowerSupport Crystal

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gnychis, Mar 23, 2011.

1. gnychis macrumors 6502

I have had a PowerSupport crystal screen protector before, but I have never had an SGP Crystal screen protector. Has anyone who has owned both seen a difference between them? I love the clarity of the PowerSupport Crystal and wanted to know if the SGP (slightly cheaper) is just as good.

2. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

There are many many threads on this, but my personal opinion, I'd go with the SGP oleophobic screen protector.

3. ipodlover77 macrumors 65816

ipodlover77

this.

the oleophobic actually looks as if theres no protector at all. its also ALOT cheaper than the PS crystal.

4. viewfly macrumors 65816

viewfly

I have had both, and I like the PS Crystal better. Much easier to apply correctly.

Esp the back protection for the iPhone 4; the SGP had a rough finish to it that I didn't like.

Took off the SGP and replaced it with the PS

5. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

had PS Crystal Clear as my first protector then removed it and tried out the SGP Crystal Clear since it came with my SGP NEO HYBRID EX case. i liked PS Crystal Clear more, because it felt nice and the cutouts were exact. SGP just had a continuous cutout for the front facing camera and the listening part of the phone (dont know what its called). currently have PS Anti glare and loving the non-finger prints on it so far, although there is a loss of screen clarity

6. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

It's called Speaker.

That's also my reason to go with PS instead of SGP. That large opening for the camera and speaker make it notorious. With PS and other brands that have separate cuts you can't tell there is a screen protector in the phone.