SGP Customer Services lacking

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by t4citurn, Aug 8, 2010.

1. t4citurn macrumors newbie

I am in the UK and bought the SGP Skinguard with crystal clear front and carbon black for the back for my iphone 4 from an official reseller. The back is alright however the front refuses to stick around the earpiece and the outside edges of the phone.

I emailed SGP customer services on 31 July with attached photos of the defects in their products. I got an email on 3 August from SGP CS saying that no photos were attached. This was surprising as I could see the attachments in my sent folder copy of the email. Nevertheless, I complied with their request and re-sent another with further attachments. This was on 3 August.

Since then no acknowledgment or anything from SGP. Is this how they treat their customers?

2. JokerD macrumors member

Sorry to hear of the trouble, but yes, it's old news. They make good products, but upset a lot of people with the lack of customer service, including customers who refuse to do further business with them due to it.

3. Myzhi macrumors 6502a

Bought Ultra Clear Full Body. It didn't come with front camera cutout. Then, people are saying it now comes with them. Sent them a message asking if I can get the updated version. Haven't got any response in over 2 weeks. Next time, I am going with PS instead.

4. RichBrewski macrumors member

I know, their CS is sad... But if you post your complaints on their FB page, a guy named Jason Lee takes care of your problem ASAP.