SGP Film Camera Cutouts

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by awtryau89, Dec 24, 2010.

1. awtryau89 macrumors regular

Does anyone have a very recent version of the Ultra Crystal or Ultra Oleo? Do the camera cutouts mimic the PowerSupport? Just wondering because I saw this http://youtu.be/7kQDpvZbx40?a and noticed they have changed the Ultra Fine. Loved the Oleos and might like to try some more if they are like the Power Support as well.

2. Hustler1337 macrumors 65816

Hustler1337

I have recently bought the SGP Ultra Crystal from an eBay seller in the UK and mine has one single cutout for the front-facing camera and the ear piece. I believe this is how the current version of the SGP shields are (at least for the Crystal). I do know that older versions did not have any cutout for the front facing camera, and SGP have updated it so that there is one big cutout. I've not seen a separate cutout version of SGP shields like the powersupport ones you have posted however.

3. awtryau89 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks. I ordered some anyway and should know tomorrow. The video I posted was of an SGP Ultrafine. I say that it had the separate camera cutout and thought they may have switches suppliers or something.

4. Infraggable Kru macrumors regular

My recent purchase of hybrid ex came with an ultra cyrstal front and rear shield

the front one has a single cutout for the front camera and speaker
    the rear one has a tear drop cutout for the camera and flash

Cheers