SGP Films ... UF, OC or UO - Your favorite?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by 81Tiger04, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 81Tiger04 macrumors 6502

I've been using Wrapsol for years, but am now thinking about the Spigen SGP. I just have no idea what the difference is between the Ultra Fine, Ultra Optics & Ultra Crystal. What is your favorite?

2. MortalDays macrumors regular

I have always used SGP Ultra Crystal on my 4S. I ordered my Ultra Crystal for iPad a few days ago. My only concern is that whether the Ultra Crystal would work with a stylus (I ordered an iPen yesterday). If you are not using a stylus, then Ultra Crystal is the BEST out of the three. If you are using a stylus, maybe (since my iPad is not in yet... so don't know for sure.)

The Ultra Optics and Ultra Fine is known to work better with stylus since they have a antiglare finish that somehow makes the stylus more responsive. BUT Ultra Crystal MAYBE just as responsive... I can tell you when I receive everything and test them by end of week... :D

3. LostAggie macrumors 6502

I like the Ultra Fine. The Optics one is strange to me...

4. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Hit the SGP site. Select each option under "Color" and click on the thumbnails and read up on each one. Also, don't overlook the countless existing threads on screen protectors.

Ultra Fine. Crystal picked up too many smudges and had too much glare for me. Ultra Optics causes too much distortion for me. YMMV as this is a highly subjective matter.

Best is always highly subjective, regardless of topic. UC was not best IMO. Again, YMMV.

5. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

6. ZipZap macrumors 601