SGP Glas.t/what cases will it work with?

imazu

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2012
Couch
i have switcheasy tones and just tried to put it on top, I see that there's a small gap between the tone and glas.t. The incipio frequency is just right but I haven't put on my glas.t so I'm not sure if it will perfect.

Jason28

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012
i have switcheasy tones and just tried to put it on top, I see that there's a small gap between the tone and glas.t. The incipio frequency is just right but I haven't put on my glas.t so I'm not sure if it will perfect.
So would you say the Tones case fits and works well with the Glas.t?

Jason28

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012
I just put on the Glas.tr on and it seems perfect. I'll try to take pics later.
That would be great. I just received my Glas.t in the mail today. Should hopefully be getting my iPhone 5 tomorrow and switcheasy tones case in a couple days. Can't wait!

Minhthien

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2011
That would be great. I just received my Glas.t in the mail today. Should hopefully be getting my iPhone 5 tomorrow and switcheasy tones case in a couple days. Can't wait!
That would be great!!!! I really want to get the switcheasy tones but not sure if it fit well. Are you gonna put the back and side skins?

Jason28

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012
That would be great!!!! I really want to get the switcheasy tones but not sure if it fit well. Are you gonna put the back and side skins?
Not quite sure on what you mean by "Are you gonna put the back and side skins"

If you are referring to screen protectors, I believe switcheasy includes a front and back screen protector with the tones case. I plan on using the back screen protector.

KoukiFC3S

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2010
Luvvitt works great with the Glas.t

https://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=365142&stc=1&d=1349045605

Minhthien

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2011
Not quite sure on what you mean by "Are you gonna put the back and side skins"

If you are referring to screen protectors, I believe switcheasy includes a front and back screen protector with the tones case. I plan on using the back screen protector.
Yes i meant the back screen protector! It might be a tight fit since this case is so slim.

Jason28

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012
Yes i meant the back screen protector! It might be a tight fit since this case is so slim.
Yes. I suppose I will see if the interior material is hard or soft on the case and if I deem it necessary I will try the back screen protector. Will post updates once I have everything!

imazu

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2012
Couch
I'll post pics later tonight. I have the Body Protector from Spigen, I didn't use the one that came with the Tones. I also put on the side protector in matte from Spigen as well. Pretty much I can take it off and put it back on without problem, (that's me) had the body cover for about 4 days I guess. But I'll just post pics so you can judge it yourself. For me, I'm done with all protection and cases. Good thing I only bought the incipio frequency and Cellairis. The Cellairis,I thought I liked it at 1st or probably because that's the 1st I saw when I got the iPhone. :D I have to admit that is VERY expensive and waste of money for me.