SGP Great Customer Service

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by awtryau89, Aug 28, 2010.

1. awtryau89 macrumors regular

In light of some threads on here about SGP, I just thought I would pass along my experience. I ordered a set of Oleos from SGP. They came right on time but the first protector was not cut completely and caused a tear when I tried to remove the Home Button cutout. I emailed Jason Lee about this and got a response within 24 hours. I did have to send a photo to Jason but upon receiving the photo Jason promptly replied and told me he would be sending me another film out. I offered to send the original back but stated that was not necessary. Anyway, I just received my replacement film. To my surprise, Jason sent me a whole new set. I got 2 more Oleos in original packaging shipped to me. IMO, this is top notch service. It did take a bit of effort and patience on my part but I am extremely please with SGP. Their products have always been the absolute best and when there is an issue, they have responded. I have the Oleos, my daughter has the AntiGlare on her 3GS and now my wife can have an Oleo as well. Great job Jason and SGP!!! Now I'm off to order the Ultra Thin. I love that case.

2. Menzo macrumors member

I too have had a great customer experience with them. Jason on Facebook replied the same day of my inquiry. David from the SGP 'Contact Us' replied via email the same day as well for my replacement front shield. Top job to them.

3. KrazyKarlos macrumors newbie

You three are in the 50% who got lucky. The majority of people would prefer not to flip a coin when it comes to good customer service. Great for you guys, terrible for everyone else.

Good customer service is the EXCEPTION NOT THE RULE.

Regards,
    Karl

4. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

Sometimes it seems like Power Support and SGP hire employees to bicker with one another on these forums. Almost all the Anti-SGP or Anti-PS threads are from people registered in 2010 and the majority of their post are exclusively on the subject of SGP or Power Support.

5. chrispholt macrumors regular

Cheddar, UK. Yes where the cheese comes from..
    Hi can someone who has has good luck direct me in the right area to get a response from SGP.

As I bought a Matte Incredible Shield kit and everything but the screen shields works, my problem is that the none of the edges around the iPhone will stay stuck down.

BTW I bought it off the their ebay store and sent to the UK.

Thanks in advance.