SGP Illuzion - real vs faux leather

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tlbwriter, Jul 22, 2009.

1. tlbwriter macrumors regular

I've seen good reviews of the SGP Illuzion, but they all refer to real leather. The color I want (green) is only available in faux leather. It's $10 cheaper, but I'd still rather have real leather. :( Anyway, does anyone have this case in the faux leather? Are the fit and quality the same?

2. kicko macrumors 65816

faux = fake

i would say the proof in this case is in the quality of the production and not so much in the material.

example: if they used cheap glue/poor stitching then the real leather would fall off just the same as the faux.

See if anyone on youtube has done a review on the case.

If you really want that case then go for it.

you can also try this one for kicks its much cheaper, and might suit you.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/LEATHER-FLIP-SK...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|293:1|294:50

If you just want a good case thats green get the iskin solo fx.

3. tlbwriter thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, but sometimes real leather is more flexible/stretchy than faux leather, or the faux might feel more slippery or have a really cheap appearance - this is the kind of input I'm looking for. I will check youtube for reviews.

I'm not really married to green. I'd like something that covers the screen (maybe... I'm not sure) and I don't want brown, black, white, pink, or red... which leaves me with green if I go with this case! :) But I *am* interested in the Solo FX as well (if I decide I don't care about having the screen covered).