SGP iPhone 4 case Neo Hybrid Frame Option Suite

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by maniacphoner, Nov 10, 2010.

1. maniacphoner macrumors regular

Oh wow! What a long name! I just came across a SGP product while I was browsing through a website where I placed my order for Neo Hybrid case. Looks like SGP is coming out with new products lately. However, I don't know if this one in particular is necesssary. Is it? I would not know because I haven't received my Neo Hybrid yet due to Pre-orders. Would any one care to voice their opinions on this? It says on the content that this Frame Option Suite needs to be used with their Neo Hybrids...

http://cretouch.com/iphone-case-hybrid-frame-option-suite-series-reventon-yellow-p-889.html

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

It's just the plastic frame part of the Neo Hybrid series - it's great if you want to change up the look of your phone from time to time or if you somehow break your frame and don't want to spend another $27 for the Hybrid Matte or EX.

3. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Agreed, I just ordered one, pretty excited for it to arrive.

4. maniacphoner thread starter macrumors regular

Oh, that's what it is. Thanks. I purchased the Neo Hybrid Color Case. Would this new Frame Option Suite work for the Color series as well?

5. iamartimus macrumors 6502

The Hybrid and Hybrid EX use the same frame, so yes, it will fit! Plus, the band with the frame does not come with the plugs, so yes, a very good option at a good price! :)

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Yup - it'll work with any of the Hybrid series cases.

7. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I haven't recieved it yet but I'm wondering if the plugs will work being the headphone jack hole is already so limited.

8. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Well considering that they are selling them together in the package, I would have to assume that the plugs will fit just fine. There would be no reason for them to give you the plugs with the frame if the plugs wouldn't fit.

9. oBMTo macrumors 6502

The fit looks good to me:
    [​IMG]

10. iamartimus macrumors 6502

You said "jack hole".:eek: lol

11. WayneR08 macrumors newbie

Nice find! I've been wanting to switch up frames for a different color. Pretty decent price. Not bad at all.

12. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Agreed, just looks like a pain to take out seeing it takes up the whole hole lol.