SGP Leather Back and Ultra Crystal front

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Bassir, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Bassir macrumors member

What do you guys think of the SGP Leather Back + Ultra Crystal front combination?

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_28_89/products_id/1471

[​IMG]

The leather back seems to be a really nice touch and complements the phone's style very well I thin. Anyone have this setup that can post pictures?

Plus adding a bumper may add the great finishing touches.

[​IMG]

2. Bassir thread starter macrumors member

Also, what seems to be the consensus with Ultra Crystal and Ultra Oleophobic?

3. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Domino8282

Damn that is sexy... Might end up getting that down the road.

4. Bassir thread starter macrumors member

It is.

Looks very professional, and it must add to the grip.

5. coasterider macrumors regular

I'm contemplating between this and the carbon one with my orange bumper. I can't decide for the life of me.

6. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Domino8282

Regarding this, I opted for the oleophobic (just ordered tonight), because the consensus seems to be that it feels smoother, more like the naked screen, and that the ultra crystal is a smudge/fingerprint magnet. Downside to oleophobic is that it is somewhat thinner and less rigid, and therefore potentially affords less protection.

7. kapalua12 macrumors 6502

I opted for the Ultra Crystal film since it has a front and back (2 each). I just put it on my iPhone yesterday and it is beautiful. The Ultra Crystal seems to smudge much less than Power Support did for all my other phones and Apple devices in the past. That said, I am a real lover and long time user of Power Support and have their clear film on order. PS is on my other ipods, phones, iTouchs and even my new MacBook Pro I got a few weeks ago. Call me OCD if you wish! Both PS and the Crystal film products are simple to clean with a clean cloth and a bit of eyeglass cleaner. Once a day at most and it's good as new in seconds. The Oleophobic sounds great too. I just wanted the "hardness" of the Crystal film. I'm not sure one is any better than the other.

Not sure if I'll change out the Ultra Crystal in place now on my phone now or not when the PS arrives but it sure looks and feels "sweet" to the touch and the "feel" on the screen to the touch is perfect right now. Perfect feel and definitely 100 percent Cyrstal clear. No way you can even tell there is anything on the screen. A very nice product and doesn't seem to smudge (for me) much at all, unlike the experiences of what other users have experienced with this film. I really like having the back film on too.