SGP Leather or Carbon or Cube Skin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by innoutlover01, Sep 9, 2010.

1. innoutlover01 macrumors newbie

Ive been using the PS Back Screen Protector and Ive been going crazy over the fingerprints....which one of these 3 is best? Do any of them attract fingerprints? Has anyone received an oval shape camera hole?

2. chanerz macrumors 6502a

3. CarbonX macrumors newbie

4. Lostsol macrumors regular

I got the leather and I love it !! I'd post a link to my thread with pics but it's late and I'm lazy. I put mine on with a retro apple logo underneath in the apple spot. NO fingerprints to clean and it gives it a classy look. I'm sure I'll eventually get bored and change back or try something else but I would definitely recommend the leather.

** the leather now ships with the large oval hole.

5. trav54 macrumors newbie

trav54

6. KapitanIksrog macrumors regular

I have the leather and it looks great with the black bumper. It will definitely protect the back from small scratches when setting it down. I need to order it again because mine has the "triangle" cut out which messes up the flash.

7. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

I have the carbon and the cube. While the carbons design looks better, it has that gross looking HUGE oval cutout for the camera and the flash, versus the cube that has the neat, cut-looking keyhole cutout.

8. glen e macrumors 68030

own leather and carbon fiber - really like them both....

9. jmask5 macrumors newbie

Got the leather and it didn't match perfectly with the back. So i emailed them and they didn't reply. Very bad customer service.

10. JadedBen macrumors regular

I have the leather one, with the keyhole-hole for the camera, and although i like the look & feel of it it, the thing that bugs me is that it doesn't fit right upto the edge of the back, so you still see the glass around the edge.

Have the newer ones with the oval hole been cut slightly bigger to address this anyone know?

11. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

I would go for the leather one. I ordered one so I will tell you how it is when it arrives.

12. innoutlover01 thread starter macrumors newbie

so i ended up getting the carbon fiber skin and SGP delivered it in a day.
    It came with the oval cut out and man its pretty nice. Definitely no fingerprints and its a nice texture. Only bad thing is the apple logo is exposed but ill sacrifice that for the skin...how did you guys for the skins protect the logo?

13. mhdena macrumors 6502

I got a leather one, it fits nice and feels nice, with the bumper you can't see the edges, and it makes it easy to know which side is which.

I wish it covered up the apple on the back, I'm not getting paid to advertise it:D