SGP Linear Crystal Series

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mr jnvii, Dec 13, 2011.

1. mr jnvii macrumors member

Is this a good case? How does it hold up (I noticed the bumper snaps in place, how is that?)
    I really want a thin case that protects well and is good for the once-in-a-blue-moon drop. I saw the Desmay, and it looks awesome but is useless against drops.

Also, I've read that some case mess with the flash? How so? Does the SGP Linear case do this?

This is my first iPhone and I've literally googled over 100 cases and have no idea what to get.

2. djuzi05 macrumors regular

I have it in white. It holds up pretty well, but I'm still moving to the Neo Hybrid bumper for better fit and flash issues

Pros:
    Good protection
    It give my white iPhone an awesome all white look
    Colors are interchangeable
    I recently dropped my phone from 2 feet on to tiled floor and the case protected my phone. I was convinced it would've just snapped off.

Some cons:
    The fit isn't as tight as I like, it has a slight give when you're holding it in your hand.
    It does interfere with flash

3. Black Dawg Down macrumors member

Don't they come with LED Diffuser Flash Protector? It's like a small black O ring you stick on top of the flash to reduce interference.

Looking at the sample shots on their website, it does reduce the haze compared to normal cases, but I can still see the difference compared to naked phones.