SGP Linear Crystal White with Iphone 4 White Backglass Plate

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nelly41, Apr 17, 2011.

1. nelly41 macrumors regular

I wanted a white outer case to match my white back glass plate for the longest but didn't want to buy a bumper and the white griffin reveal rubber would of taken on dirt like crazy for me. So I was looking around for the next best alternative. I originally wanted to get the Ultra Slider from SGP but it had wayyy too many issues, and now this looks like a revised version with a different name. Overall, the SGP Linear is a good case. It feels really solid. The cutouts are very precise as well. You CAN use any screen protector as the case doesn't cover the front glass but does have a tiny lip so you can rest it upside down. The few negatives that I see is watermarking, the cut from the bottom and top pieces don't seem to be that straight or lines up properly and lastly the plastic sides are very slippery to grip. I had a hard time griping it at first. It kept slipping out of my hands. This case also does add some weight too. Anyways, I think for 24.99 its a good buy. You can buy it on their main site (charges tax for CA, and shipping) or you can buy it on Amazon or eBay (free shipping, no tax for both places).

Onto the pics! feel free to ask any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. orlandocano macrumors regular

mine should arrive tomorrow

Does the back scratch easily? I got the griffin reveal and within two days the back was a cloudy haze of scratches! is this more scratch resistant? larry greenberg (sp) gave it an awesome review on youtube so i pulled the trigger..

3. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

So far no. But I only had it for a full day. I had the reveal as well and that scratched up pretty bad. This one however is fine.