SGP Neo Hybrid EX Vivid Series

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
Now released, the most interesting thing about this case for me is that it comes with a back protector

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-5/iphone-5-case-neo-hybrid-ex-series.html

Should be in the UK Ebay store within a couple of days, will update with a link as soon as available

IconicM

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2011
Houston, Tx
That one looks pretty good. I was debating between a bumper with film for the front and back versus a slim case, but no one seems to be jumping on making film for the back...until now. Only Aventador yellow available for now? Hmmmm. What to do?

spazzer4501

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
Will they have more colors soon? I'm definitely looking to get one but there's no way I'm getting yellow...ick

IconicM

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2011
Houston, Tx
Will they have more colors soon? I'm definitely looking to get one but there's no way I'm getting yellow...ick
Yeah, they're supposed to be coming out with other colors. According to their website...

Reventon Yellow SGP09518
Gunmetal SGP09535
Soul Black SGP09520
Lime SGP09537
Tangerine Tango SGP09536

If I had my pick I would probably get Gunmetal, but I am not terribly offended by yellow. It reminds me of Fluke multi-meters.

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
I emailed them, apparently black is the next colour to come, but it is looking like mid-october you should see a whole lot more of these popping up.

armixia

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2010
I emailed them, apparently black is the next colour to come, but it is looking like mid-october you should see a whole lot more of these popping up.
Did you mean the black one is coming mid - october or black will come shortly and then mid october for the rest ?

Holmes093

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2010
Did you mean the black one is coming mid - october or black will come shortly and then mid october for the rest ?
Apologies, black will come first or second week of October, other colours to follow. I ordered the yellow purely for the back protector, madness I know.