SGP Neo-Hybrid iPhone 4 case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bryann9182, Jun 2, 2011.

1. bryann9182 macrumors regular

2. pmkoch macrumors regular

I just got mine today. My initial thoughts....

I already had a SGP Steinheil screen protector and loved it. Once you break it in(by just using it) it feels good to the touch and it only had a few hairline scratches when I took it off...which didn't affect the screen view at all. So I was super happy to get another one to put on.

Next is the actual case. I had an Apple bumper before and liked it but wanted silver and the bumper was getting loose. So compared to the bumper it isn't bad, but not really as good of quality. The power button/volume buttons are painted rubber and not as solid as the Apple bumper, but it all fits pretty well once you get it on.

So far call quality is the same as the bumper, and I can't produce the death grip-bar drop problem.

I bought mine on ebay on the cheap.

3. dawgfan macrumors 6502

dawgfan

I actually received mine before the phone arrived. A coworker had one that I admired, so I placed an order when I knew I was getting the iPhone 4. I like the minimal size increase and since I have not dropped the phone I cannot attest to it's protective qualities yet. The screen protector was easy to apply and very smooth. Doesn't seem to detract from screen quality at all. I'd recommend the set for sure.

4. lyceumHQ macrumors 6502a

lyceumHQ

Got this a while back.

Looks fabulous. After a few months the back silicone started to sag. So all sorts of crap got in via the camera gap.

Plus, when I took it off the clean I noticed the raised sgp logo on the silicone had actually imprinted itself on the bcd of the phone.

Not impressed.