SGP Neo Hybrid Matte Alternative?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bleighv, Feb 10, 2011.

1. bleighv, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011

bleighv macrumors regular

bleighv

So here's the story,

I currently have the SGP Neo Hybrid Matte and I absolutely LOVE how it looks and fits on my iPhone 4. But just recently the silicon backing has become loose and dirt/dust can easily get into the back of the case through the camera cutout because it's so loose.

I was wondering if there is any other case like the SGP Neo Hybrid Matte that doesn't have the saggy problem? One thing that I really like about it is that it has a slight lay on the table design.

The only thing I can think of is getting some sort of bumper but I'd rather have something covering the back of the phone, if all fails though, I suppose a bumper will suffice, and in that case, what would be the best bumper?

If ya'll have any suggestions (bumper or non bumper case) please drop a post and let me know! Thanks in advanced :D

2. aldo82 macrumors regular

How about the neo hybrid ex - sgp's bumper case? Very similar to the matte which you have but without the back to go loose. It comes with front and back ultra crystal protectors so the back is protected although clearly this won't protect as well as the matte back. The ex will fit the same plastic frame as the matte so if you buy the ex in a different colour you can interchange the coloured part depending on your mood!

3. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

Neo hybrid ex bumper with a back shield that's how I roll. Works great. Lay on the table design and overall good phone protection

4. bleighv thread starter macrumors regular

bleighv

I went ahead and ordered the deep black leather skin guard and I hope it looks as good as it did in the pictures. I'm also in the process of emailing an SGP representative to see if I can get the EX's Silicone by itself so I can just use my Matte's frame and not have to spend $30 for another case.