SGP Neo Matte Hybrid knockoff

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by psywzrd, Jan 3, 2011.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

2. Infraggable Kru macrumors regular

there's a multiple page thread about the sw knockoff bumpers, I would read that thread, but overall the quality isn't the greatest but the consensus is that it's a good value for the money

I would tell all these people to stop being cheap and just get a real sgp case. Paying $2-600 for an iPhone just to cover it in a cheap knockoff just seems a bit stupid, but I guess some people just want the cheapest available option.

I'm loving my SGP NEO Hybrid EX case, it's well worth the value

3. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Hm I wonder if this would be compatible with the different color frames from SGP, I've been itching to make a black and pink combo but don't want to pay $35

4. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

I actually posted about this in the sw-box bumpers thread as well but started this thread so more people would see it. This is not just a bumper case like the Hybrid EX and the sw-box bumpers - that's why I thought it deserved its own thread.

I own an SGP Neo Matte Hybrid and I love it, but I already had to have a replacement silicone piece sent to me because my original silicone piece started to sag really badly. If these are even decent it will help people who have the same problem but can't get a replacement for whatever reason. They don't seem to have a lot of colors now but I'm sure they'll be adding more.

I'm wondering the same thing. I guess it's worth a shot for $4.20 plus shipping though.