SGP oleo - can I reapply it?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jayo123456, Aug 26, 2010.

1. jayo123456 macrumors regular

dam got so much dam dust under mine.

other than that, what a fabulous screen protector.

2. jayo123456 thread starter macrumors regular

3. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

Wet install, probably. Dry install, you'd be better off removing the individual pieces of dust with scotch tape than reapplying it completely. Note that I don't advocate doing a wet install; I'm just stating the facts.

4. nelly41 macrumors regular

You can do a wet install if you wanted to. When I had it before, I got finger print on it. I washed it off with soap and water. Left it a lil wet still and then applied it on my phone. Adjusted as necessary and then squeeze out the water and bubbles. Perfectly fine. Will dry in like 24 hrs. I did it twice too cuz I had to change out my phone once for warranty. So you can do a wet install if the dry method doesnt work out for you with removing the dust.

5. Aaron1021 macrumors member

Yes. I did. I found that doing the wet install was much easier than trying to stick it on there dry.

6. BobboZR2 macrumors regular

Since I'm really anal about the tiniest little specks under mine I literally applied, and reapplied it about 8 times one night. I washed it under the sink with soap and water each time until I got it perfect via a wet install (which I prefer for that perfect placement). Can barely tell it's there. Aside from it becoming scratched over time I believe I could use mine indefinitely via this method.