SGP Oleo + Speck Candyshell

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Squall152, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Squall152 macrumors newbie

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find anything after searching. I was wondering if the Speck Candyshell works well with the SGP ultra oleophobic for the iphone 4. Is there any peeling of the edges and what not? If anyone has any experience with this combo, please share some info :)

2. johnnybgood15 macrumors 6502

No! No one liked the candy shell because it turns the nice, elegant design of the iPhone into a big blocky brick. Oh and it is made for women, but with a name like squall you probably knew that and hence you bought it.

3. Squall152 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for that. Now does anyone have any useful information or experience with this combo?

4. PittsDriver macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

I have the speck candyshell and sgp olio and have no issues.

5. Squall152 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. screamace macrumors member

I have the candyshell and SGP ultra clear. No problem!

7. anubis09 macrumors newbie

Candyshell

I have had a Speck Candyshell pretty much since launch day and totally hate it. The rubber around the edges is already peeling away from the case. However, to Specks credit they are sending me a replacement but I asked them to send me a geometric in its place.

To answer your original question I have had issues with the case causing my screen protector to peel off the screen.

8. Squall152 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea I have the Candyshell on right now with the zagg IS and the edges are peeling off! So I was looking into the SGP Oleophobic and was just wondering if the same applied. From what I'm hearing, it doesn't peel off the edges of the sgp. I might give it a shot. Thank you everyone!