SGP or SGP??? iPhone 4 Case...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MaCamZa, Oct 10, 2010.

1. MaCamZa macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

IMAGES BELOW... "Right im planning to buy a good-quality black leather case and these two looked like the best i could find. But what is the difference?

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_28_89/products_id/1485 (Illuzion legend Pouch)

OR

http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_28_89/products_id/1486 (ARGOS Pouch)

What's the difference between the two? Is it just a slight change in design?

Just for reference the Illuzion Legend is cheaper than the ARGOS pouch.

I really don't know which one to choose!? PLEASE HELP ME or i will go physically mad... Cheers".

Attached Files:

2. bludragon06 macrumors regular

Well if you look at the pics closely you will see the argos is covered more on the sides. From the pics it looks for grainy of leather. The cutout on for the camera and flash for the argos is pill shaped. And argos doesnt have the "S" emblem tacked on. Thats just what I see with the pics!

3. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I think the flip lid would be annoying. The less moving parts the better.

4. chanerz macrumors 6502a

5. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

What case would you recommend then? Bare in mind, i won't be using the iPhone 4 itself in the case; I would take the iPhone 4 out of the case every time i use it. Just want a case for protection, ect.

6. chanerz macrumors 6502a

Why don't you get a pouch instead? since you are going to take away the cell from the case anyway.

7. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

What Pouches would you recommend then? Consider the fact that i will be using the SGP's Ultra Matte Full Body Protection. Also, any 'luxury' pouches? As in looking cool and simple 'ish'.

8. Biggster macrumors newbie

9. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

What the Suede Jacket accommodate nicely with SGP's Screen Protectors?

10. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

What about the Sena Sarach UltraSlim Pouch? Looks nice too. Do you think the iPhone 4 would fit in it with SGP's screen shield too?

11. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

12. maniacphoner macrumors regular

They both look great. I don't think the leather pouch would be such a hassle after you get used to it. Unless you are one of those people that have a lot of games on your apps like my friend. She's on that thing 24/7 - nonstop. Haha.

13. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

haha, wel i do play the odd game or to, but i would just be using the pouch when its not in use or when its in my pocket. I think i might go with the Sena Sarach UltraSlim Pouch; but im worried it won't fit with the screen shield? :S

14. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Screen protectors aren't thick enough to affect the fit of the phone in most pouches. For certain cases it might be an issue but for the most part you're fine with pouches

15. MaCamZa thread starter macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

Ok thanks for the response! Defo will buy the Sena Sarach Ultraslim Pouch this instant!

Cheers guys,

Mod can close this is he wants. No need anymore :)