SGP phone number?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by troop231, Jul 29, 2010.

1. troop231 macrumors 603

Can't seem to find it anywhere on their website. I sent them an email asking if they'd ship me the updated longer cut out model of the screen protector I bought last week which should've already had it to begin with. Not sure if they'll reply so I've heard from other threads. Any help anyone?

2. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

3. troop231 thread starter macrumors 603

Lol, wow, just called and they said we currently don't even offer ones without a cutout for the front camera :rolleyes:

4. Dtown213 macrumors newbie

Do you have the ultra clear or the oleophobic? Neither of those need a cut out. I got a set of each and the ultra clear had it for some reason and the oleophobic did not. I can't tell any difference in the camera quality though.

5. troop231 thread starter macrumors 603

Ultra Oleophobic is what I got, and thanks, the guy at SGP said its a crappy VGA camera on the front anyways, and that the films are optically enhanced or something like that.

6. nelly41 macrumors regular

Just contacted them. Seemed pretty nice. They do offer local pick up but you would have to pay in cash cause they aren't a regular retailer. Asked about the ultra slider, they said they should have it in a couple of weeks. They have a sample proto they got from their manufacturer so they are testing it out. I might go pick it up later on and hopefully I can play with it and post a review for you guys.

I know this was kinda off topic but the title said sgp phone number which I wanted to find out. Lol.

7. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Troop, if you haven't used yours yet (even though you probably have since this thread is pretty old), I know there's another thread on here where someone is looking to exchange his newer version for an older one without the cutout.

8. RalphMac macrumors member

Thats me Troup. I need the one without the cutout. I have the oleophobic's set of 2, never been used, still in the plastic. I'll trade you if want. PM me.