SGP Replacements

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Jul 7, 2010.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Hey did anyone received there replacement sets yet ? I know the first batch of SGP some of them had no cut out for the flash so they emailed everyone that replacements will be shipped. I still did not get one..

2. phrint macrumors 6502

Good luck with SGP and that fiasco. I canceled my order because of their error and they are still saying the lack of cutout on the flash does not hinder performance when others have posted pictures that it does. This is not a company I would want to deal with. Again, this is my opinion as I have had nothing but positive results with Power Support.

Call them about the re-cut backing because I received communication from them stating that last Friday was the day they were supposed to arrive with the new cutouts.

3. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

Thanks, ill have to call them... I cant wait for PS to send out there shields.

4. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

If you guys find a number to call them at, please let the community know cause I know a lot of people wanted to call them, but could not find a number.

Thanks.

5. rfong06 macrumors member

My replacement came in yesterday. It just came with two back screen proctectors with the cut out for the flash and those dust remover sticker.

6. BlacqIpad macrumors member

SGP Customer service

Customer Service Phone: 213-252-8132

7. pikkashoe macrumors regular

Wow a phone number. Thats like the holy grail of SGP.

How did you get that???

8. BlacqIpad macrumors member

Customer Service

I wanted to complain and it was on the invoice from paypal

9. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

At least you guys got your films, I ordered a week ago and I'm still waiting for them to arrive in the mail.