SGP Skin Guard Carbon, Boxwave Matte Front, Black Bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ilovegoodnugz, Jul 20, 2010.

1. ilovegoodnugz macrumors regular

The boxwave Matte screen protector only has Matte in the front, the back they include is an ultra clear type :( which sucks...so I got a Carbon Skin guard from SGP and put that OVER the ultra clear back so the apple logo is protected from scratches. The Pedobear is just a Pedobear, enjoy it.

Also bought a nude and sold it to a friend, but kept one of the two dummy headphone plugs, which fit perfectly in the apple bumper.

Also boxwave is having problems sticking around the front camera and it DOES make everything look crappier, but its a good solution till the PS HD AG one comes out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

3. ilovegoodnugz thread starter macrumors regular

Wallpaper + Lock Screen for those who want it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SiMBa37 macrumors regular

Pics too small can't see. :D BTW, is that the pedobear? You must have a whole lot of jailbait pics stored on that phone, eh? :eek:

5. ilovegoodnugz thread starter macrumors regular

6. ilovegoodnugz thread starter macrumors regular

Can someone with a switcheasy colors try the bottom 30pin dummy plug with the bumper, would like to have something to block dust going in it. Thanks

7. lsquare macrumors 6502

Why is it that the back is the ultra clear type which makes it crappy? When you said matte, is that the same as their crystal clear screen protectors? Does the front screen protector have a cutout for the camera? How's the fit of the screen protector? Does it perfectly cover the screen?

8. ilovegoodnugz thread starter macrumors regular

Front is matte, back is ultraclear under the sgp skin, reversed so that the camera cutout is on the bottom, that way I have ultraclear protecting the camera...screws up the flash but i never use it.

Also if you get a 1/8" hole punch you can cut out a circle from a crystal screen protector to cover up the hole cutout for the matte front.

9. Happynoodleoid macrumors newbie

Are you able to repost the wallpaper? I been looking for that :)