SGP Steinheil Premium Matte

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by prozz, Oct 11, 2010.

1. prozz macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I was looking at the SGP website for a matte screen protector Full body and i came across the premium matte.
    Has anyone received their SGP Steinheil Premium Matte?
    Whats the difference between the SGP Incredible Shield ULTRA MATTE? Is it just the front that's not matte? ( Ultra clear )

Thanks

2. kevink82 macrumors newbie

i bought one in korea its the same material, premium matte comes with 2 sets of full body protection whereas incredible shield comes with 1.

yes the front is matte for premium matte and it does not come with the liquid spray, wut it came with is 2 wet tissues for applying and cleaning.

3. prozz thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, why is the incredible shield so expensive than the premium matte. Is it just the spray?

Thinking of getting a premium matte is it matte front back and side?

4. kevink82 macrumors newbie

in korea they are about the same price i got them from a# shop i have no idea y the price is similar but yes its matte front side and back. (i only used the back i got the side on and find i dont like it much)

5. prozz thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the comment, could you take some pictures of the Premium matte? i want to see :)

6. kevink82 macrumors newbie

one of the older pic when i still have the side on.

[​IMG]

7. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

I am very curious on this product. I currently use PS anti-glare, but it didn't come with (nor is it offered) a matte back. I wouldn't mind going back to the bumper but i would want a matte back.

If anyone goes with this, please let us know how clear the screen is. And if possible, how it compares to PS anti-glare.

8. MaCamZa macrumors 6502

MaCamZa

The SGP Incredible ULTRA MATTE is basically for those who want to preserve the retina's screen clarity, while protecting the back and sides from scratches and fingerprints. Pretty good as i want good screen clarity and fingerprint-free on the back. Awesome combo, fully recommended!

9. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

Anyone out there buy these protectors yet? I'm considering them if they are similar in quality to the Power Support Anti-glares.

10. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

Nobody bought these? Thats a bummer. I would hate to waste money on another set of anti-glares since i already have from PS. I am just curious on the back protector and the quality.

11. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

I bought them when they first came out but haven't used them since I already have the SGP Ultra Fine on the front and a CF back. Just from inspecting them the feel is similar to the Ultra Fine and the PS Anti-Glare but I wouldn't be able to tell you which one is better/provides more clarity

12. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

Thanks for the feedback. Is both the front and back matte, or just the front?