SGP Store

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by IownFace, Jun 29, 2010.

1. IownFace macrumors newbie

I was strongly considering ordering the SGP ultra slider case , and 3d cube carbon fiber look skin for my IP4. But do to the overwhelming amount of negative feedback customers give them im not sure I can. ( Slow to ship, wrong products received, product quality no good , etc). The ultra slider seems to be made by Ion-factory so I will order it from them, BUT i really do want that sweet 3d cube carbon skin, and they're the only people who offer it with the apple logo still showing. Can you guys give some more feedback on the company and their products, and possible alternative places to shop :confused:.
    Thanks in advance

2. ziked macrumors newbie

Re:

I ordered my SGP Ultra Slider case from HandHeldItems.com. There site looks kinda sketchy too but I really wanted the case and they were the only ones who had the case in stock.

3. pablo7 macrumors 6502

How do you like that case or are you still waiting for it I've bought from them before and picked stuff up in person from their warehouse they're a reputable company and have good customer service IMHO with their product and good with returns on defective stuff.

4. chillstatus macrumors member

I was wondering if I could pick up stuff from there warehouse. Where in LA is it? I asked if I could pick it up when I placed my order, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

5. outphase macrumors 65816

I don't remember exactly where it is right now, but I want to say it's in the Wilshire & Vermont area.

6. ziked macrumors newbie

I haven't gotten it yet. The order status is still Pending on the site

7. RMXO macrumors 6502a

I plan to order the SGP Ultra Slider case when it's released also. Here's an email on when it will be available from one of their CS guys.

8. glen e macrumors 68030

Ordered crystal from them - 4 day delivery
    Very happy
    Professional product

9. AK10R macrumors regular

I’ve bought from Handheld a couple of times before, mostly 2G clearance items. It was easy to speak to a person when I called to check on my order. Received my order and would buy from them again.

10. pablo7 macrumors 6502

Handhelditems is off the 60fwy in between hacienda and Azusa city of industry. But some of their sgp stuff like the vintage leather flip case ships from the Midwest.