SGP Ultra Matte Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Steveo47, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Steveo47 macrumors regular

So im planning on getting an iphone 4 when it is released in canada on the 30th. Im going to get a SGP oleophobic screen protector for sure, as i dont want the anti-fingerprint one to mess with the retina screen and its great picture. So Im thinking of getting the Matte for the back as it is very resistant to fingerprints (apparently). So does anyone have experience with this protector? or pictures of it? I would love to learn a bit more about it. I should also add that i hate fingerprints on black phones, so a slight frosted look on the back probably wouldnt bother me as much as fingerprints.

2. Jashmid macrumors regular

Asked pretty much for the same info here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=10561925#post10561925

No helpful replies yet.

Just so you know, their website says Ultra Matte package includes a matte screen for the back and Ultra Crystal for the LCD. No need to buy one separately for the front (unless you feel oleophobic is really necessary, of course).

3. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

yeah im gonna try out the oleophobic one :). i just feel like it would be the best. I dont wanna use the anti fingerprint because i dont want to reduce the clarity of the awesome screen