SGP Ultra Thin Air (Infinity White) w/ HQ pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by map1978, Jan 21, 2012.

1. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I'm sure I'm not the only one around looking for that one case that matches the white iPhone. As many of you know, I'm a case-a-holic and like to share pics with everyone to make a better decision on there case choices.

I bought the SGP Ultra Thin Air and it's a perfect match to the white iPhone. Got it from the official SGP store on Amazon for only $20. I'm a huge fan of thin cases and this case is amazing.

Outstanding quality, super slim, fits perfect with no creaking, and I can't express how well the volume buttons work. Plus getting another crystal SP is always a nice bonus. This is polycarbonate, so no need to worry about it discoloring with time. Has a slight lay on table design as well.

I got this matched up with glossy white spectra wraps from lucky labs...and it looks fresh. Yes this case fits perfect with side wraps and a front/back SP.

This is the newest version of there Ultra Thin series...the newer version has the built in black camera hole cut out.

Here are a few pics...enjoy ;)

Attached Files:

2. dsquared81 macrumors 6502

Looks great! Good to know it'll work with Spectra wraps and f/b sp's. The one thing I can't get on board with though is the cut out on the back (and with similar ones as well on other cases). To me the circle cut out looks awkward. Wish it was an exact cutout of the logo.

That's great you like it though!

3. Black Dawg Down macrumors member

I have the Silver Ultra Thin (older version).

Unfortunately due to the design of the curved sides, it will develop cracks and therefore creaks sooner or later. This is a result of applying pressure on the sides, which you do all the time on a phone.

Mine had a perfect fit originally, but after a few weeks the creaks developed. It's a shame as I really like the feel. It's by far the most comfortable case to hold.

4. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Most cases will tear the side wraps over time. Looks nice though.

5. rjbeh macrumors regular

Just curious how does the case hold up with finger prints?