SGP Updated Their Website

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Austin M., Nov 14, 2010.

1. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

New design and layout that looks way cooler, it also seems that the Neo Hybrid and the EX are all back in stock.

2. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

i just want my darn case already.. hopefully it'll ship earlier instead of shipping on the 29th. im going to email and ask 'em

edit; hm.. i am trying to log into my account but google chrome saying its not safe right now. so i'll just wait to log into my account on the SGP site

3. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

4. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

5. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

6. hotshot24 macrumors newbie

hotshot24

It's been over 40 days since my Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal Clear screen protector shipped. Still haven't gotten 'em. =|

7. solius macrumors regular

Have you contacted them? I already received some then got some replacements all within a month.

8. hotshot24 macrumors newbie

hotshot24

Yeah. I already did. They told me to call the Post Office to check if it arrived. Thing is, since it's USPS First Class Mail International (I live in the Philippines), they didn't provide a tracking number. Add to that the fact that snail mail here is pretty much hit-and-miss (was on a roll lately, though! haha -roughly three weeks). I got my Teksure CF Back Protector from Lucky Labs much faster... and I ordered that a week later from the SGP one! =/

I'm giving it til the end of the month to arrive. Otherwise, I'll consider it as lost in transit already. I don't even think I can refund the amount any more since it's been quite a long while since I ordered. Sigh.

9. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

SGP Website has been updated, looks very nice.