SGPStore.com or Cretouch.com ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chiggah, Mar 6, 2011.

1. chiggah, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011

chiggah macrumors member

Hey guys

Which online store is better to deal with ? I've read some posts on macrumors that SGPStore has shltty customer service and go with cretouch. Can someone shed some light on this ?

Cheers

2. SR Steve macrumors member

3. chiggah thread starter macrumors member

anyone happen to have a SGPStore coupon code ?

I have to do international shipping so that would greatly help :)

4. ivandr macrumors regular

Actually I have to disagree... for my first order of a SGP screen protector (ultra crystal) I went with cretouch because I had read on other threads that the SGPstore has a tendency to lag with shipment times... I ordered at 8pm Mon... it shipped 10am tuesday and was delivered 2 days later by thursday via USPS (shipped from CA to MA) with free shipping included... so thats my .02

5. SR Steve macrumors member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The problem with them lies not with the initial shipping, but with their replacement of defective merchandise. I requested a replacement for a cube back which was cut too small and had the flash-obstructing teardrop hole for the camera/flash. They did send a replacement after numerous emails and photos were sent substantiating my claim that the item was defective... problem was they sent me another that was exactly the same... :eek:

After I sent it back per their instructions they claimed they never received it and quit responding to my emails. I'm guessing all they had were the defective ones that SGP sent them, while SGP had the revised correct size model with the oval camera cutout.... :confused:

6. DavieBoy macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

SGP store shipped my cases within two days and it was delivered earlier than expected.

I thought I had a coupon code but I can not seem to find it. If I do I will be sure to let you know.

7. TigerBabe macrumors 6502

I have really good luck with SGP but I live like 3 miles from them so shipping is always quick. I have ordered from them twice and have never had a problem.

8. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

sgp has an ebay store which has free shipping and 100% feedback

just a thought...

9. treeoflife macrumors member

u live so close by! i bet u receive it w/in a day.

i came across cretouch when my dad purchased a laptop skin from them. their shipment was pretty quick and the quality of the product seems to be worth the money cuz my dad still uses it since then.
    i bought cases and films from them and didn't encounter any issues. i have to say my fav product is the vintage leather case!

10. pbrogrom macrumors newbie

I only bought two products from Cretouch thus far, and there customer service was great. They responded to my emails promptly and helped me make my decision before placing those two orders. Delivery was fast and the products are superb!