OS Neutral Shadowrun Returns available in June!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by jedolley, Apr 10, 2013.

1. jedolley macrumors 68000

For those that are were not previously aware, this was a Kickstarter game from last year. It's an isometric turn-based RPG based on the Shadowrun world (PnP and games). I'm sad that I missed the Kickstarter for this, but am still excited about this game and have since pre-ordered it. There is also a 20 minute Alpha Gameplay video that looks amazing.

The PC, Mac, and Linux versions are available for Pre-order for as little as $15 and the iOS and Android versions will be available in their respective stores.

http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/shadowrun-returns-pre-order/

2. Madmic23 macrumors 6502a

I loved playing Shadowrun on the Super Nintendo, but sadly, I never finished the game. I got stock somewhere and couldn't figure out what to do. Still, from the amount of the game that I did complete, I thought it was great.

3. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

I completely missed the Shadowrun kickstarter, but the game looks awesome!

It's a long time since I have so many games that I'm waiting for, pretty much all are kickstarter games.
    Shadowrun, Project Eternity, Wasteland 2, Torment: ToN, Dreamfall Chapters ... and so forth!

There is like just a few games outside kickstarter that I really look forward to, like Dragon Age 3 (they promised to go back to a game more like the first..) and the next Xenoblade game for Wii-U, if it is even remotely close to the first I'm prepared to buy a Wii-U just for that game :p
    edit: ofc the upcoming CDPRed games too!

4. SingularityG macrumors 6502

SingularityG

I've always enjoyed Shadowrun PnP sessions and I am looking forward to this game and its editor very much. Alpha version footage looks awesome, but I wish it was less sterile and more Fallout brutal.:D

5. jedolley thread starter macrumors 68000

That's similar to my list. Divinity: Original Sin is another Kickstarter that is looking pretty good and schedule to release this Fall. Star Citizen was another Kickstarter, but I could not bring myself to back it due to lack of Mac.

6. Cougarcat macrumors 604

It's going to be like Christmas getting all these kickstarted games over the next few years. Looking forward to this, double fine, banner saga, broken sword, wasteland 2, and planetary annihilation this year alone. Wow.