Shady JB/UL?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by evanavevan, Jul 3, 2010.

1. evanavevan macrumors member

evanavevan

Just found this link released today:
    http://www.breakingupdates.com/1036...-iphone-3g3gs-4-0-3-1-3-with-goldra1n-online/

which directs you here:
    http://www.unlockiphoneus.com/

I don't really doubt their claim that it can JB/UL any 3G/3GS, but interestingly they also claim it can JB/UL the iPhone 4, which I seriously doubt. I know the Dev Team's been able to sort of do it, but from what I understand the baseband is set up totally differently. Kind of ridiculous to pay $25 but I guess some people might find it worth it, but not me. Thoughts?

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

SCAM !

3. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

Don't even touch it. Just wait for a stable JB to come (if one hasn't already.)

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

5. lilrush macrumors member

ive seen fake articles like this ALL over the net.
    They appear to be legit but if you actually take the time and read them, you will notice they are just a bunch of iphone related sentences cut and paste from other articles.

COMPLETELY fake. I got scammed by one of those sites a while back and ended up reporting them, got a refund and the site was taken down, but new ones sprout up every day and its hard to keep up.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

tons of these sites rule is if they ask for money they are a scam. oh I a willing to bet since you posted this some other newbe will show up claiming he got his iPhone 4 JB and unlocked thanks to this site. the rest of us don't know what we are talking about :rolleyes:

7. Aero26 macrumors regular

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

More like goldenShower:D