Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Herrow

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2008
Panther is black. Try retailmenot of coupons. Shaggymac's have graced every mac laptop i have owned starting with my old 12" PowerBook.

Tydog07

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Mi
Panther is black. Try retailmenot of coupons. Shaggymac's have graced every mac laptop i have owned starting with my old 12" PowerBook.

Thanks, I did a quick google search before but I didn't see that one! I saved $1.50 and used coupon code 080709RMN. I ordered it in Panther (Black) so we'll see how it goes. Do you use it to clean off the screen as well?

Herrow

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2008
Thanks, I did a quick google search before but I didn't see that one! I saved $1.50 and used coupon code 080709RMN. I ordered it in Panther (Black) so we'll see how it goes. Do you use it to clean off the screen as well?

It is the ONLY thing that touches my screens :D

Tydog07

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Mi
I got it a couple days ago and love it! The Panther Shaggy Mac is black and it looks great. It is the perfect thickness to put between the keyboard and screen, I'm in love! Although it could be considered expensive, it's very much worth it because I'll have it for 4 years and it works excellent as a screen cleaner. I'd highly recommend one!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.