Shall I sell my iPhone 4 ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Beatbeckham, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Beatbeckham macrumors regular

Hi guys. I need a suggestion please. I had my iPhone 4 for almost 8 months approx. That's my only iPhone ever.

I want the next gen too I think, but I first have to sell my iPhone 4. So, I'm wondering if I should sell it now or wait after iPhone 5 has been released, but obviously I will lose much more money :confused:

What to do ?

2. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

Don't sell it until you really sit down and think about it. List all the reasons why you want the 'new' iPhone 5 and then compare that list to everything the iPhone 4 already does for you. I personally won't be upgrading to a new iPhone until a AT&T LTE iPhone is released.. which will not happen until at the very earliest the iPhone 6.

3. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I got a 3Gs last November and got my iPhone 4 this May. Personally, I'm not too concerned about having the latest and greatest and if waiting a few months means I'll get one cheaper, then I'll do it.

If your iPhone 4 works well for you now, why sell it? Run it into the ground and get an iPhone 5 after. :)

4. Beatbeckham thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for lot for your hellp..

But guys... I'm actually having a problem with my iPhone.. I'm experiencing the "yellow dots" on my screen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_4#Technical_issues

Don't know what to do actually!! It's so annoying. And, I have the white one, but want the black one now..

5. treestar macrumors 6502

Wouldn't you have to pay like $700 for an iPhone out of contract? Try to get your phone fixed.

6. blevins321 macrumors 68030

If you got the phone 8 months ago new, its still in warranty. Take it to an Apple Store and they'll probably replace it for you for free.

7. Beatbeckham thread starter macrumors regular

I live in Norway. So, the phone is unlocked... But.. I broke the glass.. So I decided to change my whole phone to white! :eek: So, I guess, the warranty is no more...