Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Ever been lucky enough to post first on a thread?
Share your awesome experiences here!...

Was it awesome?
Did you tell your friends?
Did you call your mom?
Did you get laid from it?
Was it awesome?

Sorry, Ive been pushed over the edge :p

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
In your 1,923 posts you've never been first? You poor soul. :( Hehe I'm just messin' with you...I was once first post in a news story on front page, but it was deleted because my post wasnt important enough. :(

freeny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
In your 1,923 posts you've never been first? You poor soul. :( Hehe I'm just messin' with you...I was once first post in a news story on front page, but it was deleted because my post wasnt important enough. :(

Actually, I do believe i was first once or twice. But it was only awesome when it happened to me.

Jon-Luke

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2009
Cape Town
Oi-Vey :rolleyes: Trust me its over rated...

But if you really want to be the first then why dont you type up something witty and helpful like: "I'm really not sure about this but I'll get back to you as soon as I have an opinion or once someone says something I can agree with" Copy the text and then sit lying in wait in the Forum Spy section and as soon as a new Thread is posted you can swoop in and be the first.

:p

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Come now. I'm an experienced forum junkie. I start threads all the time, respond first to many, and generally save the world from impending chaos.

*yawn* *stretch* Yeah I'm really all dat.

EDIT: I hate people on some forums who get the first response and all it is something asinine like "First!" Yeah that's helpful :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.