All iPads Share your battery life here !

Discussion in 'iPad' started by coco67, Oct 17, 2013.

1. coco67 macrumors member

Hi,

i was seeking for a thread which explain all your battery life, whatever the ipad you have, just share you battery life here please :D

I going to buy specially an ipad mini but i'm waiting before the keynote of october.

Meanwhile i got an iphone 4 which is on iOS 6.1.2 and it works like a charm :eek:
    (Better than iOS7 :p)

2. Ledgem macrumors 65816

Ledgem

I've been working in the hospital from 5 AM to 7 PM, using the iPad to take notes and reference information throughout the day. I think that with really, really heavy usage I was able to get the battery to 38%. Usually I finish each day with a battery above 60%.

3. coco67 thread starter macrumors member

If you can take a screenshot of the general/usage it will be perfect :eek:

thanks

4. tomtattoo macrumors member

tomtattoo

5. Paulywauly macrumors 6502a

Paulywauly

I don't have a screenshot, but my iPad Mini usually got 14-15 hours of usage before going flat when it was running IOS6. It's more like 12-13 now.

6. coco67 thread starter macrumors member

Did you put the wifi ON during all this standby time ?? What the **** man it's unbelievable even if you just use 40minutes screen on every day ?

7. Conc macrumors newbie

iOS 7 battery usage on my iPad 4 sucks compared to iOS 6. I wish I never updated

8. SHirsch999 macrumors 6502a

I'm not sure of how to post it, but I have a screen shot of my iPad still at 100% after 51 minutes of use. I was going to post something about infinite battery life, but.... :)

9. FrankB1191 macrumors 6502a

Same here. I used to use 10% battery per hour! and now I'm getting 40 minutes for each 10% of battery life. That's with parallax off, and all other power saving methods enabled. My type of usage has not changed one bit, so I'll assume it's iOS 7.

P.S. This is an iPad Mini that I bought last weekend. I was running iOS 6 for a couple days, but didn't check battery usage during that period. Seeing big drops after installing iOS 7 caused me to look more carefully.

10. iosuser macrumors 6502a

How about 4.3 billion days of battery run time :confused::D

The wife's been playing a game on it. To continue without waiting 30 minutes :confused::mad: one either pays or change the clock, the latter of which confuses the battery calculation somehow. I positively will not support the freemium model. Seeing that some of these companies rake in millions a day though, unfortunately freemium is here to day :( Thanks to the people who mindlessly pay to continue in one of these games.

Back on topic, this is my iPad mini running iOS 7. It still regularly gets 10-12 hours of use per charge.

Attached Files:

11. tomtattoo macrumors member

tomtattoo

Yes, WIFI is always ON..ipad is only in my kitchen, why to put it off?