Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dwburnell

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2010
Hey all,

Not sure if I am just missing something but is there a way to have multiple owners of a shared photo stream? My wife and I would like to create a photo stream that we can both add to and share with our families. I tried but it doesn't seem like you can.

Thanks!

dotme

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
Iowa
Hey all,

Not sure if I am just missing something but is there a way to have multiple owners of a shared photo stream? My wife and I would like to create a photo stream that we can both add to and share with our families. I tried but it doesn't seem like you can.

Thanks!
Correct. Only one person can "own" a stream at the moment. Just create one called "yourname" and share it with your lady. She can do the same and share with you.

We have four family members and all set up this way. 5 minutes worth of work in the beginning, but we like it now. It just works... lol

PantherCreek

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Hey all,

Thanks!

I too had the same question, I first thought that it would be best to just have one album that we could share with the whole family. When it didn't set up that way I was a little disappointed until I thought of it as say a FaceBook account, you wouldn't want to look through your own pictures to see what someone added last week. I like this feature of 1 album per person.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.