iPhone Shared Photostream

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Mach2001, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Mach2001 macrumors newbie

I have got shared photo streams but I was wondering if its possible for me to put photos into a Photostream that somebody else has started?
    Thanks

2. majuha macrumors member

It's not possible unfortunately. Each user have to create their own shared album.

3. Mach2001 thread starter macrumors newbie

That's a bit of a pain, surely it wouldn't have been to hard to make it happen.

4. SunnyFL macrumors regular

I posted the same thing just a little while after you did. You would think thay could put in a switch to alllow esch person you invite to the stream the ability to add photos to the album.

5. ajones46 macrumors 6502

Yeah I wanted this exact same thing - one big aggregate shared album. Like a family vaca. Everyone has iPhones and can add their pic to the one album.

Instead it's always the creator of the album sharing with whomever. Just like the Facebook integrating with contacts - good thought but no perfect implementation.

----------

Second thought, in classic apple fashion, they'll release an update allowing for multiple people being able to add to a shared photostream and tout it as an all new feature they just originally withheld.