Sharing photos?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jrr, Jul 15, 2007.

1. jrr macrumors newbie

I looked a bunch of places and googled it but I didn't seem to find anybody who's had the same problem as me...

When I send emails via the built in mail program on the iPhone, it puts copies of the sent emails in my INBOX/Sent folder, like it's supposed to, but when I went to email a photo or share a youtube video, it created a new folder called INBOX/INBOX/Sent in which it put the copies of those sent messages. I don't see any settings about sharing photos or sharing pictures so I don't know how I could possibly fix this. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a bug? I thought I would go visit the Apple store to ask them but I figured I'd ask here first. For the record, the email account I am using is IMAP.

2. klatt macrumors newbie

The same thing happens to me! I actually couldn't figure out why sometimes it does it and other times it doesn't but you seemed to clear that up for me. It's really odd. The iPhone should take settings right from mail.app...