Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kurolap

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2014
I thought that Apple was going to make more than 5 picture emailing available but when I select 6 pictures or more, the "MAIL" button disappears from sharing. Is that a bug or was I mistaken and Apple never promised such things?

Stuke00

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Collinsville,IL
I thought that Apple was going to make more than 5 picture emailing available but when I select 6 pictures or more, the "MAIL" button disappears from sharing. Is that a bug or was I mistaken and Apple never promised such things?

I think you are mistaken. OS X received some updates to mail attachments but I don't believe iOS did.

afsnyder

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014

You can add up to 5 using the share sheet but if you want to add more you'll have to manually add them from the email itself by tap and hold and tap the Insert photo or video button.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.