Shattered iPhone 4 screen help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by helptheblonde, Feb 15, 2012.

1. helptheblonde macrumors newbie

So I've had the white iPhone 4 since June of 2011. It hasn't caused me any problems until I switched cases for it. The case I had been using was rubber and it started to stretch. Today, when I got out of my car, my phone fell out on the pavement and the screen cracked. I've heard that they will replace it for you at the Genius Bar, but here's my catch: I didn't purchase the warranty on it. What are my (most inexpensive) options? Help!

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

You may get it replaced for free, who knows. Just be honest about your story. If that doesn't go your way, a refurbished unit plus your iPhone is $199.99

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Actually the replacement for the 4S is $199.
    For any other previous model iphone now they lowered the fee to $149.99
    Good luck.

4. YMark macrumors 6502a

YMark

March up to the "genius bar" dressed for success. Plead your case. Might get lucky. :p

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, wear something sexy if you're a girl:D
    If you're a dude find a young female with large breasts and revealing clothes to bring it in and have it replaced for ya.

6. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

We'll see him post tomorrow...went to the apple store found a young female with large breasts to try and get my phone replaced for free and she stole the replacement help!!!