Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Schmactor

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 5, 2014
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save all my shazams or download my list or even view my account anywhere except on the one phone I have the app connected to. There seems to be no way to open a shazam account and there seems to be no shazam account associated with the app on my phone. I've tried every email I've ever used to login to Shazam on my mac including my facebook and nothing appears. I've also been informed that when looking at the past shazams list on my iphone the first entry should actually be an option to download my shazam list. I'm afraid that somehow I've been using shazam without any account connected to it and now I have no way to connect one and that very soon I will lose my entire shazam list unless I manually write them down one by one. I have 100's. There does seem to be a way to log out of my shazam account on my iphone but I have no idea and no way of knowing what the account information is that I'm currently logged in with. I'm afraid if I log out I'll lose everything. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Super Spartan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2018
Dubai
the first thing I do when I install Shazam is to click on the top left icon, then hit libraries, then sign in, it will send an email which has a link, you open that and it will auto open in Shazam and log you in, this is how I have all my Shazams saved

Schmactor

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 5, 2014
But what if when I started using it years ago I never did that? Am I screwed? It seems to save my library from phone to phone when I get new phones. But there seems to be no way of determining what account name or email is being used so I have no way of knowing what to use if I sign out and sign back in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.