Shiira

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lauriechelt, Jan 17, 2008.

1. lauriechelt macrumors member

I've been trying out different web browsers lately (have been using safari for while now and felt like a change) and wondered what people think of shiira.

I downloaded it the other day but have been having a few problems with bookmarks especially. Transferring them over from safari doesnt seem to work and they dont seem to want to show up on shiiras bookmark bar? I also downloaded a program called bookdog but it didnt seem to help.

Also, the tabs dont move around as i read they do and i cant find anything in the prefernces to change this.

Does anyone know of an online tutorial or something like that, i've been trawling the internet for ages and have found very little and the help on the shiira site doesnt seem to work?!

Any thoughts? :confused:
    Cheers, Laurie

2. paulbaker macrumors regular

Shiira seems to me to be a tricked up Safari, I'm sure I don't know anyone who uses it.

A lot of people like FireFox. I hate FF.

Safari is just fine. Some websites are not compatible because they are built on .Net frameworks and aren't going to work on any Mac browser....