Shinnorie cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Afro Blu, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Afro Blu macrumors member

Afro Blu

2. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

3. falconeight Guest

falconeight

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I suspected spam too, and normally wouldn't click, but I did this time, and spam or not, the "Snap Case", with its contrast stitched PU pleather back, has to be the coolest shell type case I've ever seen for an iPhone. And it comes with a cool looking pouch, for those that like that sort of thing.

This is one of the color combos that really caught my eye. (unfortunately the site and its images load deadly slow)

[​IMG]

So spam or not, thanks to the OP for sharing a case that truly breaks the mold!

5. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

Ohh, you guys thought I was a spammer. I was wondering what the 'Nice try' message was all about. I joined a while back and forgot my info so now I'm a newbie all over again.

I didn't think about how posting my first post with a link would look. I just really like the cases. I'm waiting to see what the 4th case will look like.

6. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

7. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

Ordering? Or....already have 10 boxes of them? hmmmmmm.....

8. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

I'm just getting a pouch. I got a wrapsol, so I decided not to get the flip one.

9. dugbug macrumors 65816

dugbug

Well it does look nice! Still, there is no lip over the front, and the flash cutout is a little tight.

Even though I prefer them, I can't seem to buy into cases that have no extra lip to provide (in effect) recessed front face. I keep thinking that even with a top film, the exposed edge / prerimeter of the top glass frame is just waiting for a chip.

BUT having said that, this is a unique and very nice looking case. I may come back to it.

Still case-hunting....

10. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

That would be aweful.I wonder if dirt gets behind of back? That's what I always worry about. I had a switch easy case for my 2g and trash got behind it and scratched the heck out of it.

11. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Love the customizability of their Leather Pouch--created one in pink that had my husband shaking his head ruefully--always a good thing in my book. :D I'd like to see reviews of their stuff, and I'll be interested to see their iPad cases when they bring them out.

12. pablo7 macrumors 6502

13. k1ite macrumors newbie

k1ite

Was thinking about getting the leather pouch but I'm waiting for the Vapor case to come first and have some measurements done because their customer seems to be a bit lacking on the emails.

14. egk69 macrumors 6502

the snap one looks good and different, but no protection on the front kinda sux :(

But if they are listening and they sent me 1 for free I would use it and spread the word! :D

15. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

16. joshrholloway macrumors member

joshrholloway

Wow, those snap jackets look pretty cool. I had never heard of this company before.

Spammer or not, thanks for the heads-up. :p

17. Afro Blu thread starter macrumors member

Afro Blu

If I had known that everyone was gonna think I was a spammer because I posted a link. I would have never posted it, although I understand.

How does one get threads deleted? can I just delete my own thread?

18. percept macrumors newbie

nah you should post whatever you want. this is the interwebz. forum bullies just like to flex their e-muscles sometimes. makes them feel good bout themselves.