Shiny Black Netbook sized laptop with an Apple logo

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mimeArtist, Sep 6, 2010.

1. mimeArtist macrumors member

so this is a little left of centre... but my wife came back from swimming club with my daughter today which is at a hotel over near canary wharf... anyway... afterwards she was having lunch and on the next table was a man with his iphone4... and another device, she said it was about the size of my Samsung N310 notebook but not as thick, but thicker that an ipad and had a thin silver band all the way around, with an apple logo on top, and it was glossy black...

We've got an iPad at home so I'd of thought she'd know if it was that, and she also said it looked like it would open up... she said he looked like an engineer of some sort... are there any products from the past that apple have made that could look like this?

I was intrigued, and told her she should of got a photo of it, but she said he was already thinking she fancied him as she kept looking at it..

2. lbro macrumors 6502a

lbro

Was the logo the glowing kind? It could have been a sticker.

3. shadowbird423 macrumors regular

shadowbird423

I've seen Dell netbooks with a glowing apple logo modded into the lid on ebay (also running OS X). Likely what that was.

4. RawBert macrumors 68000

RawBert

5. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

How about this? Apple had a black MacBook for a while. It was nicknamed the BlackBook.

Dale

Attached Files: