Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

themacman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2004
kc
It could finally happen very soon. Panther has moved its shiping from same business to 2 days. Tomrow being tuesday would make tomrow a very good candidate for tiger.
:) :)

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
we are getting SO pumpfaked by all these Tiger rumorettes! not to rag on you man, but "tuesday's tomorrow, and some shipping dates have changed.... YES! HERE COMES TIGER!"
It's coming April 1st!
Nope, coming the followin tuesday!
Just kidding, it's coming at FOSE...(a government meeting..???)
NOpe, this tuesday.. i swear!
We're getting to the point where the smallest things are setting us off. I'm getting pretty bored with it all... again, i'm sorry to have made this post in your thread macman, nothing against you.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
pdpfilms said:
we are getting SO pumpfaked by all these Tiger rumorettes! not to rag on you man, but "tuesday's tomorrow, and some shipping dates have changed.... YES! HERE COMES TIGER!"
It's coming April 1st!
We're getting to the point where the smallest things are setting us off. I'm getting pretty bored with it all... again, i'm sorry to have made this post in your thread macman, nothing against you.
Just a few minutes until it's tuesday, again... You think it will be announced this tuesday...???

:p

themacman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2004
kc
pdpfilms said:
It's coming April 1st!
understand. There is just nothing really going on that tiger would bring a whole lot more rumors with it.

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2003
Home
this could be a sign...Cos why would Panthers shipping date just change for no apparent reason.
Do you know what i really wish, is that thinksecret had never given us that initial date if April 1st for release. Before that we were all expecting a June release now, we were expecting an April 1st release but that never came...which just makes the waiting that much harder :( :(

berkleeboy210

macrumors 68000
Sep 2, 2004
Boston, Massachusetts
Hoping the Morning brings us something Good

Also when you go to the iBooks and change it from 256mb to 512 shipping time increases to 3 days...

So with this, and also Panther's shipping time being bumped to 2 days...

Maybe something is in the works. They did point out on a "Mid Month" Announcement. Either this week or next week for sure.

my 2 cents :p

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
TheMacMan calls it out!

Great job. Whenever Apple changes the lead time on a product that was readily available, that is the best sign of the release being imminent.

TheMacMan was the first to spot and post it!

timmyb

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2005
United Kingdom
mac-er said:
TheMacMan calls it out!

Great job. Whenever Apple changes the lead time on a product that was readily available, that is the best sign of the release being imminent.

TheMacMan was the first to spot and post it!
Not meaning to be nasty but I pointed this out in the Tiger waiting thread last night.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.