Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mauly

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 21, 2003
Manchester, England
At the shipment status page the Activity, Location and Date / Time are all blanc even tho it was shipped on 12/2/05!

Also, I have been to the TNT EXPRESS WORLDWIDE website and put in the 8xxxxxxxxx tracking number - which can't be found?

Is this normal?

vtprinz

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2004
mauly said:
At the shipment status page the Activity, Location and Date / Time are all blanc even tho it was shipped on 12/2/05!

Also, I have been to the TNT EXPRESS WORLDWIDE website and put in the 8xxxxxxxxx tracking number - which can't be found?

Is this normal?

I'm going to assume you mean Feb. 12th, not December 2nd (UK?). If so, it probably just hasn't be logged in yet. Since it's the weekend, you might not see anything on the website until tomorrow (monday)

mauly

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 21, 2003
Manchester, England
vtprinz said:
I'm going to assume you mean Feb. 12th, not December 2nd (UK?). If so, it probably just hasn't be logged in yet. Since it's the weekend, you might not see anything on the website until tomorrow (monday)

Yeah tis UK Date. I thought it would have all been done automatically! :rolleyes:

Also, when it says it will be shipped on or before 15th of Feb! does that mean it will get to my door on or before the 15th - or thats when it starts its journey?

vtprinz

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2004
mauly said:
Yeah tis UK Date. I thought it would have all been done automatically! :rolleyes:

Also, when it says it will be shipped on or before 15th of Feb! does that mean it will get to my door on or before the 15th - or thats when it starts its journey?

When it ships, not when it arrives. Depending on where it's coming from, give it 3-5 days after it's shipped to actually arrive. If it shipped yesterday, you could still get it by the the 15th (tuesday) but probably wednesday or thursday. Again this all depends on where it's coming from. I'm not familiar with UK shipping so I may be flat out wrong about when it will show up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.