Shipments of 6 Plus post launch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Clittlefield, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Clittlefield macrumors member

Hello... Didn't get a 6+ on launch day my ATT retail store didn't receive any. :(Wondering if it would be better to order online at apple.com or try to hit up the apple store or ATT this or the upcoming weeks.

Anyone know if any store is getting shipments?

Thanks in advance!:D

2. idealcheese macrumors regular

I'm wondering the same thing. My AT&T store only got 15 Plus models on launch day which went to people who had been camping out overnight. The employees claim they have no idea if/when they'll be getting more Pluses, and since the store is not on my way to work I don't want to waste time going there for nothing.

So yeah, I'd love to know if AT&T stores are getting shipments of Plus models, anyone?

3. Glene macrumors 6502

Stores are getting some every night, not a lot, but some. I had an order on Apple.com that was supposed to take 3 to 4 weeks and after checking the website at three 3 AM, I was able to snag one on pick up the next morning on Saturday . You have to do it very late night because by the morning they're gone

you have to actually try to buy a phone on line, and watch the bottom of the screen for "available for pick up" at the store that you pick out. It may be diff for other programs, i was eligaible for ugrade and did the 2 year ATT upgrade. Build a phone and watch the red circle to change to avail for pickup. I also was very flexible and what I wanted, I got a 6+64 GB.
    [​IMG]

4. Clittlefield thread starter macrumors member

Thank you!! I'm checking it constantly... You are very lucky!!!

Wish there was a way to check the Att retail stores inventory too!