Shipped! Accesories on their way.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Tanker-X, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Tanker-X macrumors member

Hey guys I had ordered an extra charger and I received a shipping notification from Apple.

:D

Tanker-X

Attached Files:

2. jlmac17 macrumors member

jlmac17

Have fun with your charger!!!! :D

3. Munky macrumors 6502

Literally a dozen threads about this....except they're all about the watch, not just a cable. Seriously...

4. pmau macrumors 65816

I ordered the long version so I can glue it to my forehead ...

5. Tanker-X thread starter macrumors member

I'm going to stick it to my refrigerator until my watch comes. :)

Tanker-X;)

6. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

7. Mauii macrumors newbie

8. ColoArtist macrumors regular

Ha! My spare charger is on the way too.

Looks like I'll get the charger this week. The leather loop in a couple weeks. Then, weeks after that, the watch.

9. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

you know now since those lol? i saw those like 2 days or something ago on instagram. Asian countries had them since like sunday morning

10. Tanker-X thread starter macrumors member

I'm in the first wave, so I would imagine I would receive a shipping notification for the watch anytime now. They already charged me for it.

Tanker-X

11. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

I got notification via email and my Deliveries app about two and a half hours ago that the two chargers I ordered were shipped. The email said they would be delivered on the 23rd while the app said unknown at the time. The delivery estimate my order (placed on the 10th) originally was saying was 7-10 business days and between April 23-April 27.

Well now the app as well as UPS' website is now saying that the scheduled delivery is on the 27th. So it'll be interesting to see which is actually correct, the email that Apple sent me or the UPS website.

I can't see how it's going to take until next Tuesday when it's already departed Nashville, TN and just has to get to the Chicago area. I imagine it's going to be in Chicago sometime tonight...I sure hope this doesn't mean that UPS is going to sit on it for a week. If they do, then it doesn't look good for those of us that aren't getting our orders delivered on Friday.

If Apple is telling shipping carriers to hold onto packages until the very last day of their delivery estimates there's going to be a lot of ticked off customers.

12. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Yeah, hope you also get your watch delivered with it!

13. Tommy m macrumors member

My charger has shipped looks like they are using ontrac as the shipping method for me.

14. playaproved macrumors 6502

Same here. Wonder where it's coming from? Now if I can get a shipment notification for my watch and two bands I'll be at ease.

15. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

yup, I should have a charger AND a band a few weeks before having a watch . . .;)